Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
As our Senior Rewards Lead you will be responsible for analyzing and reviewing salary structures and compensation schemes throughout the Group in line with best practices and business objectives. You will ensure external competitiveness and internal equity of our rewards packages through smart incentive design, salary benchmarking, market analysis and D&I governance.
- Conduct periodic audit for different countries and companies to ensure that all compensation practices are in compliance with group policy
- Monitor the organisation’s salary structure and benefits provision to ensure internal equity and external competitiveness of the group’s salary practices
- Analyse statistical data and reports and suggest improvements to ensure alignment with market trends and improvement of organization’s personnel policies and practices
- Coordinate with Regional HR Managers to ensure data and information accuracy
- Develop appropriate tools to facilitate data storage and transfer (excel files)
- Monitor offers in order to preserve the internal equity and external competitiveness
- Assist Management during the end of year salary reviews
- Participate in salary and benefits surveys for different countries
- Develop a job evaluation scheme based on best practices to establish the basis for an internal ranking of jobs
- Conduct job evaluations to ensure that the difference in pay between those doing different jobs within the organisation are fair and are perceived to be so
- Communicate all changes and decisions to all concerned parties
- Analyse statistical data and reports and suggest improvements on benefit schemes
- Provide support for companies ‘s re-evaluation of their compensation and benefits’ grids
- Consolidate the Performance Appraisal financial results for Management
- Prepare reports to assist the other Specialists in the HR Team
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
What you’ll need to succeed
- A bachelors and/or Master’s degree in a relevant subject (Human Resources, Total Rewards, Statistics, Mathematics etc.)
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in a rewards specialist role
- Demonstrable experience of designing and implementing innovative incentives
- Superb stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Regional (GCC) experience is preferred but not essential
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits..