JOB PURPOSE (Limit 750 characters)
Reporting to the Senior Finance and Administration Officer this position is responsible for Disbursement and Financial Reporting at Cluster Level through accurate and timely processing of accounting information, minimize disbursements related risk, Fixed Assets Management and Administration, Support Coordination of Internal and External Audits, Management Reporting and Cash Flow Management within the Cluster.
Communicate World Vision’s Christian ethos and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others
% of time Activity End Results
10% Manage Cluster Disbursements:
I. Create invoices in Coupa for all vendor payments and submit to the SFCAO for payments
II. Verify payment lists for all Mobile Money Payments before sharing with SFCAO for payments
III. Process Staff Advances and business advances in a timely manner for cluster staff.
Timely payment of Suppliers and Staff
10% Cash Management:
- Management of the Cluster Petty Cash and Mobile Money float;
- Preparation of consolidated monthly cluster funding requests
- Consolidate the AP funding requests on monthly basis
- Effective Cash Management and Target low achieved
10% PLANNING & BUDGETING:
- Support SCFAO in review of Annual Budgets for the APs while working with technical leads
- Review coding for the AP Budgets
- Effective and efficient Planning and Budgeting process maintained
10% Assets Management: –
- Prepare and Update AP asset register for the cluster office
- Share list of items for disposals for the cluster office
- Perform semi-annual asset verification for the cluster office
- Maintain updated record for stores at cluster office
- Accurate and up to date Asset Register in place
10% Fleet Management;
- Custodian of Fuel Cards and Fuel Coupons at AP level
- Oversees preparation of fleet management reports for the cluster office.
- Reviews log book for the cluster driver before approval by the cluster manager
- Oversees repair and maintenance of MVs and MCs for the cluster office
- Oversee fuel usage and maintenances of generator for the cluster office
- Effective and Efficient Fleet Management maintained
5% Administration support;
- Oversee office repairs and Maintenance at AP level
- Support procurement of office stationary and consumables
- Ensure utility invoices are processed in time
- Smooth office operations `maintained
10% Capacity Building and Assessment;
- Support SFCAO to carry out financial capacity assessments at AP level for partners
- Build capacity of local partners and review and verify partner expenditures and submit expenses to SCFAO for payment
- Capacity of field Staff in financial management enhanced
- 10% Financial Reporting and Accountability:
- Coordination and Preparation of the Financial Reports and ensure timely submission of cluster Financial Reports. JVs, DVs etc
- Conduct Monthly FFR Reviews for accuracy and reliability and ensure the LDR Policy is complied with at Cluster office.
- Conduct FFR meetings at cluster level
- Timely and accurate Financial Reports
- In consultation with the SCFAO, Coordinate all Audit exercises at the Cluster Office
- Assist SCFAO on Preparation and during the audit of ADPs and ensure timely responses to each Auditor’s observations / recommendations, and finally;
- Prepare an Action Plans to implement the audit findings for the cluster office
- Timely implementation of Audit findings.
5% Financial Reviews and Field Visits
- 1-Assit SFCAO to perform Field Visits and ensure that ongoing activities such as constructions, seminars and items delivered in the communities are used for the intended objectives before payment for Aps;
- Identify areas weaknesses and propose ways to fix them to strengthen the internal controls
- Activity implementation effectively monitored
- Raise PRs for admin related activities and follow up with NO procurement department for purchased items for the cluster office
- Timely processing and delivery of procurement processes
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
Required Professional Experience
- ACCA or CPA – Qualification is Required. Preferably CPA (T).
- Experience: Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in Finance or Accounting, management of donor funded projects preferably with NGOs.
- training, license, registration, and certification
Minimum Qualification required: Bachelor Degree in Accountancy
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Excellence in Sun-systems software is highly recommendable.
- Excellent in other computer skills in Excel, Power-point, Word is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability in supervision of teams
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Tactic and diplomacy in dealing with staff-related issues to work environment needs
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff
Travel and/or Work Environment Requirement
- Travel: 20% Domestic travel is required.
- On call: 10%
- Physically fit
- Kiswahili and English language
Please Read More and Apply through the link below