TECIC Tanzania Ltd is the Telecommunication Network infrastructure and Civil works. We are specialist in providing our services at highest standards. Our company has been registered and compliant with both Tanzania Contractor Registration board under class 5 civil works Category and Tanzania Communication Regulatory Authority (TCRA) under Class A Category. The company is backed by a team of very experienced professionals in Telecom industry and civil works.
We maintain hand-picked upcoming enthusiastic graduates along with experienced staff who form a formidable team. Our company has sound experiences and competencies in offering installation and Commissioning Services including End to End Network roll out (Turn Key), optical fiber, wireless (TE) Telecom Equipment, Microwave, Solar Solutions and Drive Test.
Location – Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
JOB TITLE: TELECOM ENGINEERS-NEW GRADUATES.
Required Qualifications (Skills/ Experience):
- Basic knowledge in telecommunication equipment’s/technology: Mobile Radio, Mobile Core, IP, IMS networks and/or IP and Fixed networks.
- IT skills (Python, Perl, C, Java, …) and test automation (e.g. Robot Framework)
- Critical knowledge on data base.
- Demonstrate a self-development drive
- Team player is very essential
- Excellent communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Must have ability to deal with complex concepts and details
- Multi-tasking, solving problems through collaboration, improvement and focused on results and with ability to adapt to change.
- Good understanding of telecommunication operators.
- BSc in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering.
- Fresh Graduates.
Interested candidates may send their CV and Academic certificates (Ms Word format or PDF) to [email protected], Deadline 03rd October 2021.
Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money,